Caught in the Act!
Plus: Shia LaBeouf's shirtless run, Stacy Keibler and more
• On the heels of his split with Pia Toscano, Mark Ballas went clubbing at Hyde Lounge in L.A., and an onlooker says he was “having a great time.” The Dancing with the Stars pro was chatting with all his friends, telling jokes and cracking up everyone. Ballas stayed until closing time and “kept the party going as long as possible.”
• Also at Hyde Lounge that night: George Clooney‘s new flame Stacy Keibler, who kept things decidedly more low-key. She was seated at a mellow table in between a girl and a guy friend. Though she left after about thirty minutes, she was “constantly laughing and engaged in conversation,” an onlooker says.
• Shia LaBeouf may be in Vancouver to film his new movie The Company You Keep, but the actor has been staying plenty busy off set. He was spotted jogging – shirtless – in Stanley Park and, later, shopping in the Pacific Center Mall, where he browsed the wares at H&M.
• Less than a week before filming starts on the new season of The Bachelor, Sonoma winemaker Ben Flajnik was seen checking into the London Hotel in West Hollywood. Flajnik wore flip flops, baggy gym shorts, a t-shirt and a baseball cap backwards as he checked in at the lobby desk – while a woman and two men waited before escorting him to his room.
• By JENNIFER GARCIA, CHRISTINE KILPATRICK and MONICA RIZZO