Caught in the Act!
Plus: Justin Timberlake & Olivia Wilde's friendly night out, Prince Harry and more
• New couple alert? A single Leighton Meester and Justin Long were spotted holding hands outside La Poubelle in Hollywood while they ate dinner on Sunday. “They were happily willing to talk to fans who approached them,” an onlooker says of the duo, who dined for two hours. They stayed at the restaurant past midnight. Reps for the actors didn’t immediately comment about their relationship.
• Justin Timberlake and Olivia Wilde were hanging out at the BBQ eatery, Southern Hospitality, in New York, where they celebrated a mutual friend’s birthday at a party co-hosted by the pop singer. “They were both mingling with everyone at the party, each talking separately to everyone,” a source tells us, adding that there was definitely no PDA. “They just talked for a little bit and clearly both get along very well,” the source says. So are they dating? “They are friends and are not romantically involved,” the singer’s rep tells us, adding, “nor is Mr. Timberlake romantically involved with anyone.”
• With Prince William away on his honeymoon, best man Prince Harry has been taking it easy with his friends in the U.K. The prince recently stepped out for dinner at Le Brasserie in South Kensington and looked “very happy and upbeat,” according to an onlooker. Their group was laughing loudly, and Prince Harry sipped wine during the meal. No sign of his girlfriend Chelsy Davy, though!
• It was another star-studded performance of The Book of Mormon at the Eugene O’Neill Theater on Broadway. Drew Barrymore and boyfriend Will Kopelman were sitting next to Jimmy Fallon and his wife, while Robin Williams also sat nearby. Fallon seemed especially eager to greet Williams, and he hugged him hello. Also in the audience: Modern Family‘s Ty Burrell and Eric Stonestreet.
• By DIMI GAIDATZI, JENNIFER GARCIA, GAIL NUSSBAUM, DAHVI SHIRA and MICHELLE TAN