Plus: Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum double date in N.Y.C., Emma Roberts and Chord Overstreet and more
• LeAnn Rimes and new hubby Eddie Cibrian shared a low-key night at Chicago’s Tavern on Rush. The pair split a bottle of Villa Antinori, and ordered a hummus appetizer before tucking into two entrées: the Asian fusion bowl with chicken for her and a chopped salad for him. A source says the pair looked like they were having fun, but attempted to go unnoticed: Rimes wore a fedora and kept a low profile while dining.
• Bachelorette Ashley Hebert and fiancé J.P. Rosenbaum enjoyed a PDA-filled double date with J.P.’s brother Roy and his girlfriend, Andrea Pope, at New York City eatery Zio. The foursome noshed on saffron risotto cakes, a pan-seared grouper dish and sheep’s milk ricotta dumplings. “Ashley and J.P. were so lovey-dovey with one another,” says an onlooker. “From the moment he got her out of the cab, he couldn’t get his hands off her and they were kissing nonstop.” As the meal ended, J.P. fed his ladylove her dessert.
• They’re still going strong! Emma Roberts and her beau, Glee‘s Chord Overstreet, were holding hands and cuddling during a night out at Beacher’s Madhouse in the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel. The casually dressed pair arrived around 12:15 a.m. and spent their night at Paris and Nicky Hilton‘s table, kissing and sipping vodka drinks. They left together just before 1:30 a.m.
• Bachelor Pad‘s Vienna Girardi and Kasey Kahl made it a date night at the Roxbury in Hollywood, where they celebrated the launch of video game “Dues Ex Human Revolution.” The couple, who recently moved in together, walked the red carpet and then headed inside, where they hugged and kissed until the party began winding down around 11 p.m. As they left, they grabbed two gift bags to go.
• Brittany Snow and her new boyfriend, singer Matthew Mayfield, spent a few days together at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas. The pair grabbed dinner at Johnny Smalls, where they shared tapas with friends, bowled in the Real World Suite and checked out Mya‘s performance at Vanity Nightclub.
• By PAUL CHI, JENNIFER GARCIA, CARLOS GREER, KIM PEIFFER and JESSICA WEDEMEYER