Caught in the Act!
Plus: Gisele Bündchen's girls' night out, Nicole Richie and more
• The cast of Glee blew through Chicago as part of their live tour, and when the gang wasn’t on stage, they were out on the town – dining. The entire ensemble – including Lea Michele, Dianna Agron, Cory Monteith and Chord Overstreet – acted like one big happy family as they ate sashimi and enjoyed sake at hotspot Sunda. The next night, the group skipped a formal dinner outing, but half of them headed to The Underground, where they danced the night away.
• Gisele Bündchen had a girls’ night out at West Hollywood’s Chateau Marmont. The supermodel looked radiant in pants and long sleeves as she enjoyed her friends’ company. But the ladies called it an early night, closing out their tab by 9:30 p.m. Also at the Chateau (briefly): Nicole Richie, who sipped water and skipped food during a quick night out with pal Hayden Slater. The duo looked immersed in conversation, and left after only 25 minutes.
• Ashlee Simpson, sipping frozen margaritas and enjoying guacamole, enchiladas and a chopped salad during her dinner at Dos Caminos – a favorite spot of her sister, Jessica, in New York’s Meatpacking District. The singer was with a girlfriend, and sported a white fedora during the meal.
• After wearing a J. Crew Ludlow suit for his recent Saturday Night Live hosting duties, Justin Timberlake dropped by the brand’s menswear-only “Liquor Store” location in Tribeca to check out more of the preppy offerings.
• By MELISSA LIEBLING-GOLDBERG, LESLEY MESSER and JESSICA WEDEMEYER