Caught in the Act!
Plus: Renée Zellweger & Bradley Cooper's mom get pampered, Kate Hudson and more
• She had a big night at Sunday’s Grammy Awards – and Lady Gaga was ready to party at Jimmy Iovine’s bash at L’Ermitage in Beverly Hills. The pop star, in all black, was the first guest to perform, playing the piano for the star-studded crowd, which included Kim Kardashian. Also there: Beyoncé, who arrived with hubby Jay-Z. According to a fellow party guest, she “seemed really happy, and he was lovingly rubbing her back.”
• A pregnant Kate Hudson and boyfriend Matthew Bellamy, fresh off his band Muse’s Grammy win for best rock album, kissed and hugged at the bar at Warner Music Group’s post-Grammys party sponsored by Audi at Soho House in West Hollywood. Hudson sipped water and snacked on olives while Bellamy doted on her and accepted congratulations through the night.
• Jennifer Hudson, satisfying her sweet tooth at the Solstice Sunglasses booth backstage at the Distinctive Assets’ Official Talent Gift Lounge at the Grammys. The singer took a taste of son David’s frozen yogurt, and kept her little guy nearby as she browsed the wares, eventually picking up $1,400 worth of sunglasses during her visit.
• Who was Renée Zellweger‘s valentine? Boyfriend Bradley Cooper‘s mother, Gloria! The ladies enjoyed a girls’ day at Drybar in L.A., and the actress bought Gloria a 12-pack of blowouts from the salon.
• In New Orleans to shoot his latest movie, Contraband, Mark Wahlberg stepped out for dinner with some friends at Morton’s the Steakhouse. Though the actor mostly kept to himself during the visit, he was very gracious with the staff – and ordered a New York strip steak.
• By JENNIFER GARCIA, JESSICA HERNDON, MARISA LAUDADIO, AILI NAHAS and BLAINE ZUCKERMAN