Plus: John Krasinski & Emily Blunt visit Matt Damon and his wife, Alyssa Milano and more
• As he counts down the days until his nuptials to Kim Kardashian, NBA star Kris Humphries hit up the SkyBar at L.A.’s Mondrian Hotel for the monthly Champagne & Caviar party with five of his guy friends. Humphries sat back and enjoyed a Grey Goose and soda while his friends chatted up female partygoers. Days before the guys’ night out, the athlete and his buddies went shopping at Santa Monica Place. Says an onlooker of the groom-to-be: “He seemed super-relaxed and calm.”
• Matt Damon and wife Luciana are renting a house in Vancouver for the summer – and they’ve been entertaining visitors. The couple recently hosted John Krasinski and wife Emily Blunt. Among the many spots on their itinerary: Grouse Mountain, where the foursome went hiking.
• Mom-to-be Alyssa Milano and hubby David Bugliari celebrated with a baby shower at L.A.’s Dodgers Stadium. Holly Robinson Peete, along with 35 other friends, ate Dodger-themed cupcakes from Crumbs Bake Shop during the party, which was held a day before the couple’s two-year wedding anniversary – and just weeks to go until the actress gives birth.
• News anchor Rosanna Scotto shared Sunday supper with about 60 guests – including Katie Lee and James Lipton – at a private residence in Bridgehampton, N.Y. The dinner, served family-style and featuring an assortment of slow-cooked meats, was co-hosted by Gilt City’s Nate Richardson and Lee Schrager.
• By KRISTIN BOEHM, JENNIFER GARCIA, CHRISTINE KILPATRICK and DAHVI SHIRA