Plus: Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber pal around Miami, and all the latest scoop on star romance
• Katie Holmes, having a romantic 32nd birthday dinner with hubby Tom Cruise at ABC Kitchen in New York City. The couple was casually dressed – he wore jeans and she was in a lacy top – and very affectionate at their late-night meal. According to an observer, the two were very cozy at their table, laughing and enjoying themselves. Earlier in the weekend, the two took daughter Suri to see the New York City Ballet‘s Nutcracker – and the family headed backstage, where Suri got to meet the dancers and pose for pictures.
• She may maintain they’re just friends but Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber looked happy and full of life as they enjoyed a breezy day out in Miami before his show at the America Airlines Arena. “They were teasing and laughing and skipping around, and at one point Justin had his arm around Selena,” a source tells PEOPLE of the two. And Bieber had a big celebrity fan in the audience at his show: Johnny Depp brought his kids to the concert.
• Hot stuff! A bikini-clad Megan Fox chilled out on the beach – and enjoyed a dip in the water – during her Hawaiian vacation with husband Brian Austin Green. The two were also on vacation with Green’s son Kassius.
• Celebrity chef Bobby Flay and wife Stephanie March getting cozy at J&G Steakhouse at the W Washington, D.C. The pair shared oysters and cocktails while kicking back at the restaurant’s downstairs wine bar.
• Pop star Natasha Bedingfield, dining at Katsuya Hollywood with hubby Matt Robinson. They seemed very relaxed and comfortable, according to a source, and the couple laughed the night away as they dined on some of the restaurant’s specialties.
• By MUSSARAT BATA, JENNIFER GARCIA and LINDA MARX