Caught in the Act!
Plus: Nicole Richie steps out for margaritas, Orlando & Miranda and more
• Katie Holmes and Suri have wasted no time soaking up the Miami sun. The mother-daughter duo went swimming in the pool at the South Beach condo they’re renting while Tom Cruise is in town to film Rock of Ages. “The girls had a nice time cooling off and enjoying the sun,” a source tells us. Holmes sported a white hat and cover-up while Suri wore a red-pink bikini.
• Nicole Richie stepped out with some girlfriends for margaritas at Casa Vega in L.A. The restaurant also hosted Jennifer Love Hewitt, who lunched there with girlfriends and dined on guacamole, chips, beef tacos and crab and shrimp enchiladas.
• A pre-party glass of champagne? Yes, please! Orlando Bloom and wife Miranda Kerr left son Flynn at home for some bubbly and adult conversation. The twosome joined Kerr’s fellow Victoria’s Secret models Alessandra Ambrosio and Adriana Lima at the Stone Rose Lounge inside L.A.’s Sofitel Hotel before hitting up the lingerie brand’s Pink party in Hollywood.
• Ginnifer Goodwin celebrated the pick-up of her new ABC show, Once Upon a Time, with a cocktail party at her Hollywood home. The actress was joined by pals, including costar Lana Parrilla, and enjoyed Martini Prosecco drinks with their guests.
• By JENNIFER GARICA, CARLOS GREER and LINDA MARX