Plus: Paris Hilton parties with her beau (and Brooke Mueller), Owen Wilson and more
• Kanye West and model Jessica Stam may have been dining with another couple at Indochine in N.Y.C. – but it didn’t seem to be a romantic double date. “They all seemed to be just friends,” a source says of the foursome’s “chill dinner.” The musician was in a “great mood,” the source adds about West, who began his evening by wrapping gifts at the Wrap to Rap event to benefit New Yorkers for Children.
• Another night, another night out: Paris Hilton and pal Brooke Mueller were spotted enjoying an evening at Las Palmas in Hollywood. The pair pulled up in the heiress’s pink Bentley, where they were barraged by paparazzi outside the club. Inside, Hilton joined her beau Cy Waits as they filmed scenes for their new Oxygen reality show. Mueller, meanwhile, left by herself later in a hybrid SUV.
• Owen Wilson, drinking a Pacifico beer on draft at Gladstone’s Malibu with producer pal Mike Fleiss, who was drinking a glass of pinot noir. The guys also snacked on chips and guacamole with their drinks.
• Backstreet Boy Brian Littrell celebrated his son Baylee‘s 8th birthday with a bowling bash at Atlanta’s Ten Pin Alley. In keeping with the theme, Littrell ordered cake shaped like a bowling alley and sang an a capella rendition of “Happy Birthday” as his son blew out his candles.
• Rocker Mick Jagger, examining a Caravaggio art book at the Galignani bookshop on the Rue Rivoli in Paris.
• By JENNIFER GARCIA and PETER MIKELBANK