Caught in the Act!
Plus: Orlando & Miranda give son Flynn a tour of Paris, Ryan Gosling and more
• On-again couple Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel may have been in Vegas for his 2011 Justin Timberlake Shriners Hospital for Children Open golf event, but the two managed to make time for a sweet dinner. The couple was spotted at Mastro’s Ocean Club, dining with six other people. Timberlake and Biel were seen “sitting close together,” an onlooker says. After their meal, the two walked to the main valet, than drove off together.
• Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick took a break from diaper duty for some quality time at Bowlmor Lanes in N.Y.C. The Keeping Up with the Kardashian stars came dressed to impress. Kardashian wore black jeans and a Nissa Jewelry necklace during the their date night.
• In town for Paris Fashion Week, Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr took son Flynn out for a tour of the City of Light, stopping in Les Halles, where Kerr dropped in for a morning fitting while Orlando waited in the car. “He just played and played with the baby,” an onlooker says. “He’s totally taken.” Next up: the pair went to lunch at a friend’s apartment after walking around the Marais.
• Ryan Gosling spent some time at one of his favorite haunts, The Varnish, in downtown Los Angeles. Joining him? His new constant companion, Eva Mendes. The Ides of March actor enjoyed a low-key night with the actress and his friends. Around 11 p.m., Gosling approached a couple of girls, asking if they had spare cigarettes to share.
• By MARK GRAY, DAHVI SHIRA, PETER MIKELBANK and MELODY CHIU