Caught in the Act!
Plus: Ryan Phillippe's guys' night out, Jennifer Hudson and more
• Before heading to Hawaii for a sunny beach vacation, Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez shared a date – with two of their bodyguards! – inside Las Vegas’s Cosmopolitan Hotel. The duo was hunting for the hotel’s “secret pizza” spot – a hidden restaurant that serves New York-style pies in the hotel. According to onlookers, the two successfully grabbed pizza and were smiling as they chowed down.
• Ryan Phillippe stepped out for a guys’ night out at Koi in Los Angeles, where the actor shared a late dinner with pals. Despite an attempt at anonymity thanks to a hoodie, the actor ended up nabbing a prime table outside on the restaurant’s front patio as he enjoyed a laughter-filled meal.
• Also at Koi (separately): Jennifer Hudson, who treated herself to creamy rock shrimp and spicy seared Albacore while catching up with two girlfriends.
• Before jetting off, engaged couple Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo dropped into N.Y.C.’s Wildwood Barbeque for a pre-flight brunch. Lachey ordered a burger and beer, while Minnillo sipped on iced tea with her eggs and brisket.
• Bachelor Pad star Tenley Molzahn celebrated her birthday with boyfriend Kiptyn Locke at Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort & Spa in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. The two were joined by castmate Jesse Kovacs and his girlfriend, fitness model Summer Albertson, as well as Valishia Savage from The Bachelor. During their getaway, the group lounged poolside and enjoyed some R&R in private cabanas. And, as a special treat, the birthday girl also enjoyed her own gluten-free birthday cake.
• By JENNIFER GARCIA, LESLEY MESSER and JESSICA WEDEMEYER