Caught in the Act!
Plus: Lauren Conrad hits the boutiques, Petra Nemcova and more
• Justin Bieber and his Shia LaBeouf–adoring girlfriend Selena Gomez stuck together for a shopping trip at AX Armani Exchange in New York – literally. The couple strolled hand-in-hand through the two-level store, showing off plenty of PDA. Gomez also helped her beau pick out some clothes – specifically some gray and white cotton T-shirts.
• In L.A., a newly single Lauren Conrad was cheerful while shopping with a friend at Madison in Brentwood. The reality star took her time in the boutique, and left with some sweatpants and a few tops. According to an onlooker, she didn’t chat much with store employees but was a very pleasant, quiet customer.
• Petra Nemcova had two male dinner companions with her at Kittichai in N.Y.C. The supermodel was summer casual during the meal, sitting at a table near the restaurant’s reflecting pool. According to an onlooker, the trio seemed to be talking business.
• Minnie Driver and son Henry enjoyed a sunny shopping day together at Malibu Country Mart. The two explored the shops, and the actress was spotted toting a bag from Toy Crazy. After their adventure, the two headed to play on the swings at the children’s playground.
• By JENNIFER GARCIA and MARK GRAY