Plus: Katy Perry & Russell Brand vacation in Mexico, Brooke Shields and more
• Just before spending time with his family in Toronto, Justin Bieber and girlfriend Selena Gomez stopped by a Cheesecake Factory in Arlington, Texas, for a relaxing lunch. Accompanied by a bodyguard, the happy couple split a pizza and several appetizers, and washed down their meal with lemonade. For dessert? One of Bieber’s favorites – a slice of cherry cheesecake. The duo also snapped photos with fans at the restaurant.
• Katy Perry and hubby Russell Brand decamped to Campeche, Mexico, for a vacation before the comic returned to work on the Florida set of Rock of Ages. The two spent time exploring and checking out local artists’ work during their getaway. “They shopped around and had a really relaxing day,” an eyewitness tells us. “Katy and Russell looked really in love.”
• Brooke Shields celebrated her 46th birthday with a private dinner at Abe & Arthur’s in N.Y.C. And the actress got a treat: pastry chef Thiago Silva created a custom, asymmetrical three-tier vanilla butter cream cake for her.
• Dancing with the Stars pro Lacey Schwimmer popped into Gavert Atelier in Beverly Hills recently for a deep conditioning treatment and style with SHRD hair products. “She seemed really happy,” says an onlooker. “And she was talking about this season of DWTS and said it was one of the hardest and most challenging.”
• By MARK GRAY, AILI NAHAS, DAHVI SHIRA and SUZANNE ZUCKERMAN