Caught in the Act!
Plus: Justin Bieber's 17th birthday celebration, Amy Adams and more
• On a break from filming The Amazing Spider-Man, Andrew Garfield grabbed brunch with longtime girlfriend Shannon Woodward at Lamill Coffee Boutique in L.A. – and apparently all the crime-fighting builds an appetite: The lean actor dove into an order of Eggs Blanchet (soft-scrambled eggs with smoked salmon and asparagus) which he followed up with a vanilla latte and some gourmet doughnut holes. As for his brunch companion: “They seemed really comfortable with each other,” an onlooker said.
• Despite a paparazzi frenzy, Justin Bieber managed to have a happy 17th birthday celebration with girlfriend Selena Gomez at the Beverly Center in Beverly Hills. The couple shopped hand-in-hand as Bieber picked out items for himself at Louis Vuitton, where he also bought his girlfriend a bag. “Selena was beaming and Justin kept kissing her,” an eyewitness says. “They looked like the most adorable couple ever.” The two continued their day at Pinkberry, and then headed to dinner at Maggiano’s Little Italy, where they dined with a group of friends, including Chris Brown.
• It was a busy day at Comme Ça in L.A., where recent Oscar-nominee Amy Adams was spotted dining with director Adam Shankman and two others. The group seemed to be enjoying the company and the food. Earlier, Jessica Biel stopped in for a quiet lunch at the restaurant.
• A dressed-down Ethan Hawke, treating his family to dinner at Artichoke Basille’s Pizzeria & Bar in New York. The actor, wife Ryan and older kids Maya and Levon all shared a pizza.
• By REAGAN ALEXANDER, PERNILLA CEDENHEIM and JENNIFER GARCIA