Caught in the Act!
Plus: Megan Fox's healthy L.A. lunch, Cee Lo Green and more
• Justin Bieber and dad Jeremy enjoyed some father-son bonding time in Las Vegas, where the guys headed up to the penthouse suite at the Paradise Tower inside Sin City’s Hard Rock Hotel & Casino. They were in town for the UFC fight – and they must have worked up quite an appetite together. Afterward, they ordered up lots of room service, including pizza, chicken wings, garlic knots, churros and more.
• A solo Megan Fox grabbed a healthy lunch at Freshii in L.A. The actress stopped into the chain’s South Fairfax Avenue location, where she ordered a customized wrap for herself and was “really sweet to the staff,” an onlooker says.
• The Voice‘s Cee Lo Green closed down Chicago’s new rooftop lounge, Studio Paris, partying in a VIP section with his entourage until 2 a.m. First, though, the singer had to do a little work: he entertained nearly 300 clubgoers with a six-song set, including his hits “Crazy” and “Forget You.” Days earlier, fellow Voice coach Adam Levine hung out at the Windy City spot – along with his Maroon 5 bandmates – and he happily chatted up fans and even took pictures with them.
• Eve had a prime table in the back room at Trousdale in L.A. She was in great spirits as she arrived at the club, making her way around the group and chatting with everyone. She also snapped a few pictures with her friends during her evening out.
• By JENNIFER GARCIA and MARK GRAY