Couples Watch: Jon Hamm Picks Out Sunglasses for His Girlfriend
Plus: Kristen Bell & Dax Shepard's affectionate night, and all the latest scoop on star romance
• Jon Hamm and his girlfriend Jennifer Westfeldt gave each other fashion advice at the Solstice Sunglass Boutique in Cannes, where they were trying on shades beachside. Jennifer ended up picking a ’50s-style cat-eye design from Kate Spade that Jon recommended. As she modeled the final selection, he gave his approval.
• Kristen Bell and fiancé Dax Shepard spent the night sitting with Bradley Cooper at a Tabasco Bloody Mary-sponsored bash following The Hangover Part II premiere in L.A. The affectionate couple first made a pit stop at the dessert buffet, and then chatted with Robert Downey Jr and his wife, Susan, over coffee. Shepard was affectionate with Bell, keeping his hand up the back of her shirt and was caressing her. Also there: a very pregnant Alyssa Milano with CAA agent hubby David Bugliari.
• Prince Albert and his fiancée, Olympic swimmer Charlene Wittstock, visited K Club near Dublin to help open the historic manor’s new Thai restaurant. The couple spent the night at the chateau-style 550-acre country estate and golf club, where Prince Albert toured the grounds and played golf. “They had a wonderful time and were gracious to everyone,” a source tells us.
• Hilary Swank and John Campisi were attached at the hip and embraced each other during the preview of the American Cancer Society’s Choose You film in N.Y. Swank produced the movie, and Campisi was beaming the whole night.
• By JENNIFER GARCIA, CARLOS GREER, LINDA MARX and JESSICA WEDEMEYER