Plus: Jake Gyllenhaal crashes John Krasinski & Emily Blunt's dinner date, and all the latest scoop on star romance
• Though they walked into the Warner Bros./In Style Golden Globes afterparty separately, Kate Bosworth and Alexander Skarsgard were very much the couple behind closed doors of the Beverly Hilton Hotel, where the pair partied together with pals, and remained upbeat through the night. After the True Blood hunk took a quick phone call, Bosworth lovingly tugged at his sleeve and said, “Come on, let’s go this way.”
• Chateau Marmont regulars John Krasinski and Emily Blunt had a special guest during their recent visit: Jake Gyllenhaal. Jake and John jumped into conversation right away, and soon enough their table was filled with laughter – and wine! – as the group shared a happy toast.
• Coy couple Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez, getting dropped off at the London Hotel in West Hollywood. As Bieber exited the car, he kept a backpack over his face. He wasn’t the only star milling about the bustling hotel, which hosted the GBK Golden Globe gifting lounge – Cameron Diaz and George Lopez were also in attendance.
• Giving new meaning to PDA, Maroon 5 frontman Adam Levine and model-girlfriend Anne Vyalitsyna had tourists gawking as they frolicked in their underwear in a bed installed in a glass cube while filming scenes for a new music video in front of the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel. Vyalitsyna kept Levine laughing when they weren’t cuddling as she attempted to engage her boyfriend in a game of peek-a-boo from under the covers.
• Kourtney Kardashian, Scott Disick and son Mason enjoyed a family dinner at Islands Restaurant in Woodland Hills, Calif. The group was all sporting baseball caps and, an onlooker tells us, “they were very low-key and tried to keep a low profile.”
• Alyson Hannigan, sharing breakfast with hubby Alexis Denisof and their daughter Satyana, 1½, at Farm Shop in Brentwood, Calif.
• By REAGAN ALEXANDER, JENNIFER GARCIA, PATRICK GOMEZ, AILI NAHAS and DAHVI SHIRA