Plus: Eva Longoria & Eduardo Cruz hit the clubs, the DWTS crew and more
• File under: friendly exes. Joe Jonas and Ashley Greene seemed at ease hanging out and taking in the party scene at Las Vegas’s Tao Nightclub, which was celebrating its 1000th night in business with a star-studded bash hosted by Jay-Z. Jonas dined with friends at the downstairs restaurant before heading up to the club, where he joined a table with Cheryl Burke, her DWTS partner Rob Kardashian and Greene, who was hanging out as part of the group. Meanwhile, up in a skybox: Kelly Clarkson and her band had a prime view of the dancefloor below – as well as bottle service.
• Also in Sin City: Eva Longoria and boyfriend Eduardo Cruz visited Marquee after dining together at Buca di Beppo. The couple was joined by friends at the club, and enjoyed a set by DJ Markus Schulz from their VIP table.
• It was family night at Nine Thirty Restaurant inside the W Hotel Los Angeles – Westwood, where Charlie Sheen shared a friendly meal with brother Emilio Estevez and his parents Martin and Janet Sheen. Everyone ordered the salmon except Martin, who opted for a hamburger (without onion). “They were all getting along very well and in good spirits,” says an onlooker. “They seemed to be very much enjoying each other’s company.”
• Elisabetta Canalis, Maksim Chmerkovskiy, Val Chmerkovskiy, Mark Ballas and Derek Hough headed to Hollywood’s Playhouse Nightclub following their second week of Dancing with the Stars performances. The group, who sipped on vodka cocktails, seemed to be having a great time, exchanging lots of laughs and conversation, though at one point, Maks jumped on stage and took off his shirt for the crowd.
• By MARK GRAY, DAHVI SHIRA and JESSICA WEDEMEYER