Caught in the Act!
Plus: Kirstie Alley & Maksim go clubbing, Nicole Kidman & Keith Urban and more
• Jessica Biel and costar Gerard Butler ordered 13 dozen cupcakes from Cush’s Grocery and Market for the cast and crew of Playing the Field, which they’re shooting in Shreveport, La. “It’s a wide variety of cupcakes [that] she and Gerard ordered for a Friday treat,” a source tells PEOPLE. Biel has dropped into the store several times for lunch, and usually orders the chicken salad special, the source says, calling the actress “one of the nicest, most down-to-earth people.”
• Kirstie Alley wasn’t letting a little tumble on Dancing with the Stars get her down. The contestant and pro Maksim Chmerkovskiy stepped out to Playhouse Hollywood along with Cheryl Burke to celebrate the co-owners birthdays, and the trio was laughing and chatting all night.
• Nicole Kidman may be filming her new movie Hemingway & Gellhorn in Livermore, Calif., but the actress got some welcome visitors on set: hubby Keith Urban and daughter Sunday Rose. Urban was walking around in a red plaid shirt, holding a cup of coffee, according to an onlooker. And when Kidman wasn’t filming, she was receptive to fans, chatting with people who gathered nearby asking for photos and autographs.
• Recently single Jude Law, having a healthy lunch at Greenleaf Gourmet Chopshop in Beverly Hills, along with an unidentified brunette. The two sat at a corner table, and Law talked nonstop on his cell phone while eating the restaurant’s antioxidant orchard salad.
• By JENNIFER GARCIA, MARK LAMBERT, DAHVI SHIRA and SUSAN YOUNG