Caught in the Act!
Plus: Jessica Biel's girls' night out, Charlize Theron and more
• Jessica Alba fêted her hubby Cash Warren with a lively birthday bash at Spin Hollywood inside the Mondrian Hotel. The group enjoyed cocktails and plenty of ping pong – as well as tunes by DJ Jedi. Warren, who turned 32, also got a ping pong-themed birthday cake and the well wishes of pals like Baron Davis and Benji Madden.
• Meanwhile in San Diego, Jessica Biel celebrated a pal’s 30th birthday at Fluxx. Biel kept a low profile at their VIP table inside the nightclub, staying covered up with a scarf while sipping on her vodka soda as her friends hit the dance floor.
• Oscar winner Charlize Theron enjoyed dinner with friends at Loteria Grill in Hollywood. The actress was the center of attention, chatting with pals and sipping a margarita during her meal.
• Was he buying mom-to-be Mariah a gift? Nick Cannon was spotted stocking up on sweets at the Sugar Factory inside Las Vegas’s Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino with choreographer pal Robin Antin. The two posed for pictures with fans, and Cannon couldn’t keep his hands off the pear-flavored Jelly Belly candies.
• Stephanie Pratt, pampering herself with a spray tan at Brazil Bronze Glow Bar in New York’s SoHo neighborhood, followed by a blowout at the Chris Mitchell Salon.
• By KRISTIN BOEHM, JENNIFER GARCIA and JESSICA WEDEMEYER