Caught in the Act!
Plus: Will Smith meets an NBA star at the Cheesecake Factory, Paula Abdul and more
• Jennifer Lopez squeezed in some quality time with 3-year-old daughter Emme in between filming Parker in Palm Beach, Fla. Emme even made a friend in Mom’s costar Jason Statham, who came to the staging area to meet Lopez’s daughter. “[Lopez] was smiling and looked so happy to see her little girl,” a source tells us of the cute mother-daughter moment.
• Will Smith popped into the Cheesecake Factory in Sherman Oaks, Calif., to order takeout food. While ordering, though, the actor bumped into NBA star Shaquille O’Neal, and the two joked around, sharing playful banter, according to an onlooker. O’Neal, a restaurant regular, was eating the herb-crusted salmon. Smith also took time to sign autographs and take some pictures with fans.
• Jersey Shore‘s Vinny Guadagnino was in the house at Beacher’s Madhouse at the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel – and he caught the show while perched atop a banquette. The reality star sipped cocktails and chatted with a few guys at his table but was otherwise fairly reserved – though he did perk up at the “flying little person” character in the burlesque show.
• X Factor judge Paula Abdul shared a stylish dinner out in New York City the night of the show’s big premiere. She was spotted dining with a male pal at Blue Fin at the W Times Square Hotel, looking relaxed as she ate sushi and sashimi, along with salads and empanadas.
• By JENNIFER GARCIA, LINDA MARX and LESLEY MESSER