Caught in the Act!
Plus: Owen Wilson's relaxing brunch, Taylor Lautner and more
• Jay-Z spared no expense at his Watch the Throne release party inside Miami’s Fontainebleau. The rapper, who collaborated on the album with Kanye West, dropped $250,000 on Armand de Brignac champagne for the night, threw in a $50,000 tip and spent thousands more at Scarpetta, the Italian restaurant inside the hotel which stayed open extra-late for his crew. After a pasta dinner – and shots of tequila! – the rapper headed to the LIV Nightclub to continue the party. “Jay-Z was well-behaved and laid low all night on a banquette with his entourage of boys,” a source tells us.
• New dad Owen Wilson ventured out for a relaxing afternoon in Venice, Calif., riding his bicycle to meet a male friend for brunch at Gjelina. The guys were given a table in the window, and the pals sat talking casually throughout their meal.
• Taylor Lautner and director Gus Van Sant took in the latest Cirque du Soleil show, Iris, at L.A.’s Kodak Theatre. After the performance, the guys went backstage where they met the cast and snapped a picture.
• While in Philadelphia to visit with family, Will Smith managed to schedule some time to hit the gym. The actor was spotted running for an hour on the treadmill at Sweat Fitness but also graciously posed for photos with his fans.
• By JENNIFER GARCIA, MARK GRAY and LINDA MARX