Caught in the Act!
Plus: Inside Levi Johnston's 21st birthday bash, Sofia Vergara and more
• An artist himself, James Franco perused the work at Aaron Young’s Built Tough opening at the Bortolami Gallery in New York City. The actor was athletically attired in a black baseball cap, black and blue jacket and black jeans. He was in a fantastic mood, grinning from ear to ear as he walked right up to the exhibition. The affectionate actor also hugged various gallery attendees before studying the work upclose.
• Levi Johnston rang in his 21st birthday at Sugar Factory American Brasserie at the Paris Las Vegas with a large group of friends. The newly-minted author enjoyed his first legal cocktail – the restaurant’s signature Passion Punch – and dined on southern fare like turkey sliders and fried macaroni and cheese pops. Later, he continued the party at the Chateau Nightclub & Gardens with a large entourage.
• Modern Family‘s Sofia Vergara hit up New York hot spot Indochine for dinner with son Manolo, Rachel Roy and celebrity stylist Deborah Waknin. “They were laughing and taking photos,” an onlooker says of the party of six. Later, Vergara even Tweeted a shot of their meal!
• Leonardo DiCaprio stepped out for dinner with 10 friends at La Petite Maison in N.Y.C., where the actor enjoyed one of the restaurant’s signature Provençale dishes while, nearby, a pregnant Natalie Portman was dining separately.
• By JENNIFER GARCIA, LIZ MCNEIL, MARY S. PARK and JESSICA WEDEMEYER