Caught in the Act!
Plus: Emma Stone eats a steak lunch in Paris, Glee's Jenna Ushkowitz and more
• Jake Gyllenhaal caught an early movie with a group of male and female friends at the Laemmle Sunset 5 in West Hollywood. According to the onlooker, the newly shorn actor was trying to look incognito at the theater. His movie of choice? The French thriller Point Blank.
• With a day off in Paris before heading up to the Deauville Film Festival, The Help‘s Emma Stone enjoyed a little time off – plus some French cuisine. Specifically, the actress had a steak lunch – solo – at Relais de l’Entrecôte. Meanwhile, her costar Jessica Chastain was window-shopping at boutiques around the Place Vendôme.
• Glee‘s Jenna Ushkowitz is staying in shape for season 3 of her show. The actress worked out with a personal trainer at Equinox in West Hollywood, and she looked cute in a pink tank top and black leggings. According to a source, she had a great attitude and was laughing during her exercise regimen, which included using arm weights and jogging in place.
• Candace Cameron Bure hosted a 13th birthday bash for her daughter Natasha – and there were plenty of treats. Cold Stone Creamery provided chocolate, cheesecake and other flavors of cupcakes, and guests also received glitter tattoos and manicures by the Painted Nail.
• By JENNIFER GARCIA, PETER MIKELBANK and JESSICA WEDEMEYER