Couples Watch: George & Elisabetta Dine with His Parents
Plus: Drew Barrymore & her new guy cozy up in L.A., and all the latest scoop on star romance
• Meet the parents! George Clooney took a break from shooting his new movie The Ides of March and took his girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis out to dinner with his folks near his hometown of Augusta, Ky. “The group seemed to really enjoy dinner together,” an onlooker tells us of their meal at Caproni’s. And the actor has a special connection to the restaurant: It’s located on Rosemary Clooney Street, named after his aunt, in Maysville, Ky.
• Drew Barrymore had a late night dinner with her new guy Will Kopelman at Hollywood eatery Cleo. The two cuddled up to each other at a high-top table near the wood-burning oven during their date. Sources tell us they were very sweet together while dining on restaurant specialties like octopus and Brussels sprouts. On their way out, the two thanked the chef for staying open for them.
• Mom-to-be Selma Blair, enjoying a relaxing getaway with beau Jason Bleick at the Tides Riviera Maya in Playa del Carmen, Mexico. The actress had a low-key trip, relaxing by her private pool at her villa and sipping “mocktails,” made with fresh fruits and berries, while chilling out with a little guacamole.
• Jenni "JWoww" Farley, celebrating her 25th birthday at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas with boyfriend Roger Matthews and a dozen friends. The Jersey Shore starlet began her celebrations with dinner at Rare 120, before continuing the night at Vanity Nightclub, where she danced at her V.I.P. table on stage while fans called out for her.
• By JENNIFER GARCIA, MARK GRAY and EMILY STROHM