Caught in the Act!
Plus: Channing Tatum & Jenna Dewan's double dinner date, Cory Monteith and more
• Faith Hill dropped some serious cash – $506! – for a silk kimono from Nicole Richie‘s Winter Kate line while shopping with her daughter at Sofia Boutique in Chicago. The singer tried on various dresses – a combination of new and vintage – but left with the coral and sky blue kimono and a free T-shirt gifted to her by the boutique. She also signed the store’s dressing room wall – and was “very pleasant and beautiful,” a source tells us.
• Also in Chicago: Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan, who had a double date night with friends at Sunda. The couple enjoyed signature dishes, such as a Brussels sprouts salad, and sipped sake during their meal.
• After premiering Glee: The 3D Concert Movie in L.A., Cory Monteith hit up Napa Valley Grille for a solo dinner. The actor ordered a Caesar salad and pork chop, and washed his meal down with a diet soda. According to an onlooker, he was in a good mood and happily posed with fans at the restaurant.
• Joe Jonas had a late night out at Hollywood club Playhouse. The singer and his buddies shared a table, ordered several bottles of Grey Goose and entertained several female clubgoers before heading out at 4 a.m.
• Katie Holmes‘s onscreen daughter Bailee Madison celebrated her Don’t Be Afraid of the Dark premiere with a large family dinner at New York’s Benjamin Steakhouse. The young actress and her family shared a porterhouse and an array of sides, and were also celebrating someone in the group’s birthday.
• By KRISTIN BOEHM, JENNIFER GARCIA, LESLEY MESSER and JESSICA WEDEMEYER