Plus: Katherine Heigl & Josh Kelley's beach vacation, and all the latest scoop on star romance
• Eva Longoria enjoyed yet another 36th birthday celebration with beau Eduardo Cruz – this time at Sugar Factory Brasserie in Las Vegas. The birthday gal, who was also joined by two other friends, looked radiant in her casual pink top, and sipped red wine with her meal, leaning into Cruz affectionately. The romantic meal took place one night after Longoria threw a bash at Eve Nightclub further down the Strip.
• Looking fit in a black bikini and tiny cover-up, Katherine Heigl and husband Josh Kelley had a blast on South Beach, swimming and relaxing on the sand during their Miami vacation. “Katherine and Josh alternated between swimming in the ocean, sun tanning and just taking in the great weather on a truly beautiful late winter day,” a source tells PEOPLE.
• Mom-to-be Jessica Alba and expectant stylist Rachel Zoe were engrossed in pregnancy talk with their attentive husbands, Cash Warren and Rodger Berman, at the Who What Wear dinner party at Il Sole in L.A. recently. Everyone was in great spirits, and an onlooker says Warren had his arm draped around Alba’s chair during the meal – and even snuck in a little PDA at the table. Rodger, meanwhile, was just as sweet – and he made sure Zoe was comfortable.
• Bachelor Pad finalists and real life couple Kiptyn Locke and Tenley Molzahn, checking out the sunset during a hot air balloon ride in San Diego to celebrate Locke’s birthday. The happy couple also spent the night with close friends at the Hard Rock Café the night before, and danced all evening.
• Mekhi Phifer and former America’s Next Top Model winner Eva Marcille shared a cozy dinner date at Morton’s The Steakhouse in Burbank, Calif., spending nearly three hours in a both while dining on Alaskan king crab and other offerings.
• By JENNIFER GARCIA, LINDA MARX, MICHELLE WARD and JESSICA WEDEMEYER