Caught in the Act!
Plus: Inside Chris Hemsworth's new favorite restaurant, Chelsea Handler and more
• Eva Longoria and beau Eduardo Cruz dined with friends at West Hollywood’s Chateau Marmont, and they were very affectionate. “She touched his face while introducing him to someone,” says an onlooker. Cruz smiled as Longoria would feed him occasionally during the meal, and when she rose from the table at one point, he helped her out of her seat. Nearby, John Krasinski and Emily Blunt shared dessert and held hands across their table. They also sang along with Mischa Barton, who toasted a friend’s birthday. Also there: Wilfred actress Fiona Gubelmann.
• Thor star Chris Hemsworth and girlfriend Elsa Pataky hit up M Street Kitchen for a bite with a friend. And the actor must have loved his food! He was back the following night with Pataky for cozy meal of turkey meatloaf and skirt steak al pastor on the restaurant’s patio.
• Chelsea Handler was sipping frozen margaritas in the lounge at Café del Ray in Marina Del Ray, Calif., with a pal, and also enjoying some small plates. The TV personality and her friend were chatting and were in good spirits, an onlooker says.
• Sisters Venus and Serena Williams partied at Cathouse at Tru Hollywood to celebrate Serena’s recent Best of the West Tournament victory. The sisters and a large group of friends enjoyed Belvedere cocktails and bottle service, and partied late into the night.
• By JENNIFER GARCIA and JESSICA WEDEMEYER