Caught in the Act!
Plus: Sandra Bullock's sweet shopping trip with Louis, John Mayer and more
• Emma Watson joined her friends for a “back to school” dinner at Katsuya Brentwood. The Harry Potter starlet and her buddies enjoyed a festive dinner before heading their separate ways. But an onlooker says Watson looked “super relaxed” as she caught up with her pals and enjoyed favorite dishes like baked crab hand rolls.
• Sandra Bullock popped into Henri Bendel in N.Y.C. for some shopping with son Louis. “She was in great spirits,” a source tells us. “She was talking to everyone and was very down to earth.” And Louis was having a blast in the store. “He was flirting with the stylists,” the source says, “and giving kisses to everyone.”
• John Legend celebrated his 32nd birthday with celeb pals at RDV in New York. Jersey Shore star DJ Pauly D pumped his fist and danced on a couch with a bunch of ladies as DJ M.O.S. and DJ Kiss spun ’90s hits for the crowd. Legend was busy jamming with his girlfriend, Chrissy Teigen, while guests like Aziz Ansari mingled.
• John Mayer and four male friends grabbed dinner and drinks at Twenty Five Lusk in San Francisco recently – and the group was feeling bubbly. They ordered a bottle of Cristal and had a “tear up the town vibe,” a source tells us of the high-spirited group.
• Rocker Jared Leto, getting swooned over by stylists at L.A. salon Essensuals London during his appointment to get his bluish/green hair dyed blonde. Leto was joined by his mother and brother, who also got their hair cut. And Leto picked up the tab!
• By JENNIFER GARCIA, CARLOS GREER, LESLEY MESSER and ULRICA WIHLBORG