Caught in the Act!
Plus: Britney Spears goes to a museum in San Francisco, Lady Gaga and more
• No diva behavior here! Emma Stone happily waited the 15 minutes for a table while lunching with her mom at Doughboys Café & Bakery in L.A. The Spider-Man actress did her best to blend in despite being recognized by many fellow diners. During her wait, the actress chatted with her mom and studied the menu before eventually grabbing a table outside next to a heat lamp.
• After taping her Good Morning America mini-performance in San Francisco, Britney Spears paid a visit to the GLBT History Museum in the Castro District, along with her boyfriend Jason Trawick. “She was very polite and attentive,” a source tells us of the upbeat pop star. “She looked really good and really healthy.” And when Spears left the museum after hearing all about its mission, a throng of fans was waiting for her outside.
• Lady Gaga got a surprise on stage while celebrating her 25th birthday during her Monster Ball tour stop at L.A.’s Staples Center: a birthday cake. The crowd sang “Happy Birthday” to the pop star, who blew out her candles, then threw them to her screaming fans. In the audience: Kate Walsh, who arrived in a glittery, Gaga-inspired silver sequined blazer holding hands with a curly-haired gentleman.
• Joe Jonas sipped on a red-colored drink while hanging out with a buddy and two female friends at the grand opening of Tru Hollywood, a new L.A. nightclub.
• By REAGAN ALEXANDER, VANESSA DIAZ and DAHVI SHIRA