Caught in the Act!
Plus: Ashley Greene & Jared Followill's flirty night, Taylor Swift and more
• The Gossip Girl guys take L.A.! Ed Westwick and Chace Crawford were the center of attention when they partied together at Trousdale Lounge. Chace was the first to arrive, and he immediately found his friends … and some drinks. Pretty soon, females began to swarm the table, hoping for his attention, but Crawford stayed focused on his pals. Midway through the night, Westwick showed up solo – and was greeted by his costar and more female clubgoers. Westwick seemed much more interested in their attention, and he flirted with them and charmed them during his visit.
• Taylor Swift, jogging through the Jardin des Tuileries in Paris with her iPod. The singer, who’s currently on a European tour, later headed out shopping with her mother. The ladies scouted for art while browsing boutiques at the Louvre des Antiquaires.
• Ashley Greene and rumored beau Jared Followill (of the Kings of Leon) were back at Avenue in N.Y.C. – and they looked very much like a couple. “Ashley was very flirty and affectionate with Jared throughout the night,” says an onlooker.
• Also at Avenue that night: Demi Moore, Ashton Kutcher and Rumer Willis, who showed up a the club with bright red hair. Ashton and Demi had come from a party celebrating the Jewish holiday of Purim, and they were dressed as pigs – with Kutcher sporting a mascot-like head and Moore donning a pig-eared headband with her black-framed glasses.
• By JENNIFER GARCIA and PETER MIKELBANK