Caught in the Act!
Plus: Kellan Lutz's near run-in with an ex, Audrina Patridge and more
• Ed Westwick had a good view of the action while checking out the U.S. Open in Queens, N.Y. The Gossip Girl star, who was at the sporting event with his brother, watched from the Lacoste suite and seemed “very into the tennis,” an observer tells us. He also sipped some Earl Grey tea and ate fried chicken while watching the match. Before leaving, Westwick made sure to pick up a polo shirt in every color from the Lacoste boutique, and he even walked out sporting a pink one.
• Awkward alert! Kellan Lutz had a near run-in with ex AnnaLynne McCord (she’s now dating Dominic Purcell) at the Nine Zero One Salon two-year anniversary party in L.A. The 90210 star walked in and saw Lutz in the middle of a dance-off with his friends. Also at the bash: Chord Overstreet.
• Justin Long spent some quality time with his brother, Christian, who was celebrating his 30th birthday. The guys partied in Las Vegas where they took in a performance of LOVE, the Beatles tribute show by Cirque du Soleil at The Mirage. Long, who’s seen the show two times before, also posed for pictures with fans in the lobby and sipped a Patron on the rocks during the show.
• Also in Las Vegas: Audrina Patridge, who enjoyed dinner at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino’s newly-opened restaurant 35 Steaks + Martinis with her brother Mark and on-again beau Corey Bohan. The group headed to Vanity Nightclub next, and the Hills star spent her night dancing with her friends and mingling with excited fans.
• By MARK GRAY and JESSICA WEDEMEYER