Caught in the Act!
Plus: Emma Watson enjoys Mexican food in L.A., Tom Cruise and more
• Drew Barrymore and boyfriend Will Kopelman are enjoying a relaxing summer together. Over the weekend, the two went shopping in Beverly Hills, hitting up high-end boutiques such as Chanel and Cartier. “They kept holding hands and looked very happy together,” an eyewitness tells us. While the actress checked out clothes at Chanel, Kopelman kept his arm around her and gave his input. “He seemed to care about Drew a lot,” the onlooker says.
• Emma Watson had a craving for Mexican food – so the Harry Potter star and her friends stepped out for lunch at Casa Vega in L.A. The group ordered guacamole, lobster enchiladas, tacos and more. Says an onlooker: “Emma enjoyed herself with her friends.”
• Tom Cruise struck out for a night of bowling with his Rock of Ages castmates at Lucky Strike Lanes in Miami. The actor snuck in through the backdoor, but graciously greeted his fans, snapping photos with them. He also linked up with Julianne Hough, who was bowling barefoot along with beau Ryan Seacrest, her brother Derek Hough and Mary J. Blige.
• She’s not letting her breakup get her down! The Bachelor‘s Emily Maynard partied with some girlfriends at XS Nightclub in Las Vegas, where she ran into an unexpected fellow reality TV starlet: Holly Madison. The ladies got along well, and soon merged their groups for an evening of dancing.
• By PERNILLA CEDENHEIM, JENNIFER GARCIA and MARK GRAY