Plus: Kristin Cavallari and her football player beau go clubbing in L.A., and all the latest scoop on star romance
• Demi Moore and hubby Ashton Kutcher made sure to enjoy all the festivities associated with the NBA All-Star game in L.A. The happy couple shared a romantic dinner at Delphine, then moved over to Station Hollywood, where the happy couple joined a celeb-studded party that included a performance by Kanye West.
• Meanwhile, Jay-Z hosted his own All-Star-related soiree, but he still made plenty of time for wife Beyoncé during the post-midnight bash at CAA in Los Angeles after a major dinner at Craft. Beyoncé looked radiant at the 2 Kings party presented by Bing, and she had some girlfriends to keep her company. The ladies sipped cocktails and listened to tunes spun by DJ Mick Boogie, as other guests like Rihanna, Ryan Phillippe and Leonardo DiCaprio mingled. Beyoncé and her hubby snuck out together just before 2 a.m.
• Kristin Cavallari, cozying up to her football player beau Jay Cutler during a night out at Trousdale in L.A. The starlet worked the room, making sure to say hi to old friends and giving everyone a hug. Also there: Joe Jonas and Ashley Greene, who celebrated her 24th birthday together before continuing the party in Las Vegas later in the weekend. “They were very sweet,” says an onlooker of the duo.
• Just call it a pre-honeymoon! Kelsey Grammer and fiancée Kayte Walsh, smooching on the beach and the pool while in Miami Beach for the Miami International Boat Show. The couple also cruised around the waterways on a private yacht looking “happy and relaxed,” an onlooker says.
• Sure, they went shopping for engagement rings, but Paris Hilton and beau Cy Waits also made time for a romantic meal at Ristorante Asellina inside New York’s Gansevoort Park Avenue along with a group of friends, including Denise Richards. The two were canoodling in the corner and enjoying a plate of pasta with truffles during their meal.
• By JENNIFER GARCIA, JESSICA HERNDON and LINDA MARX