Couples Watch: Demi & Ashton Enjoy Pizza and Beer in Idaho
Plus: Salma Hayek and her husband go shopping in Sun Valley, and all the latest scoop on star romance
• Demi Moore and hubby Ashton Kutcher are still enjoying themselves in Idaho. Over the weekend, the happy couple – plus about 20 friends – drank beer and ate pizza at Hailey, Idaho, hotspot McClain’s. Moore wore all black and Kutcher sported what an onlooker described as “trucker gear,” and the couple hung out for a few hours with their pals.
• Meanwhile, in nearby Sun Valley, Idaho, Salma Hayek and husband François-Henri Pinault took a shopping break together. The two are in town for the Alan and Company conference, which Pinault is attending.
• Alicia Keys and hubby Swizz Beatz shielded their son Egypt, in denim overalls, from the sun – and the paparazzi – during a sweet stroll together in New York. Later, the new parents stepped out together again.
• Elizabeth Hurley stuck by her Aussie cricket player beau Shane Warne at Las Vegas’s Savile Row, where the duo attended a VIP party for his poker team. The couple sipped on cocktails and munched on passed hors d’oeuvres as they enjoyed a performance by singer Olya, who serenaded the couple with her single “I’m Calling Your Bluff.”
• Ice-T and wife Coco held court at Gallery Nightclub inside Las Vegas’s Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino. The couple sipped Grey Goose cocktails and also took time to take pictures with fans during their night out. But, mostly, the couple danced at their VIP table.
• By MARK GRAY and JESSICA WEDEMEYER