Caught in the Act!
Plus: Sarah Jessica Parker & Matthew Broderick's lunch date, Kanye West and more
• She’s out of treatment and out on the town! Demi Lovato stopped by a Cheesecake Factory at the Sherman Oaks Galleria with a male friend, dining at a window table. After their early dinner, Lovato took a slice of cheesecake to-go.
• Sarah Jessica Parker and hubby Matthew Broderick stopped by the new Fredi Sandwich Bar in New York City, where the actress ordered a special that wasn’t on menu. Her choice? Some mushroom barley soup. Her hubby, meanwhile, dined on a Tandoori chicken salad sandwich.
• Kanye West, jamming out to his own music while partying with an entourage, including Kid Cudi, at Avenue in N.Y.C. The rapper sported a flashy red jacket during his night out, and seemed to have a great time. West stayed for about an hour – but obliged two female fans who asked for a picture before he left.
• New dad James Van Der Beek, scoping out the new Spare Room inside the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel, looking dapper in his suit jacket and black-framed glasses. The actor hung out with some guy friends, ordered beers from the bar and then tucked himself into a corner table, just checking out the crowd, cracking jokes and enjoying a mellow night.
• Conan O’Brien and his wife, double-dating with Seth Green and his wife Clare Grant at Morton’s the Steakhouse in Beverly Hills. The guys ordered filet mignon and kept their wives laughing over the meal.
• By KRISTIN BOEHM, JENNIFER GARCIA and JESSICA WEDEMEYER