Caught in the Act!
Plus: Vanessa Hudgens's flirty dance party, Kirstie Alley & Adele and more
• A case of life imitating art? Like Cougar Town‘s wine-loving Jules, Courteney Cox enjoyed a glass of wine with her costar Brian Van Holt – who plays her ex-husband on the show – and another man. The trio enjoyed the fresh air and some small bites at the newly reopened Malibu Inn, a beachfront restaurant. The reserved group kept to themselves, heading out together just before 11 p.m.
• Vanessa Hudgens was out on the town with her girlfriends, and if her behavior was any indication, the starlet was looking for some attention. Hudgens was in pure dance mode at L.A.’s Trousdale Lounge, swinging her hips to songs by Britney Spears and the Black Eyed Peas. She was well aware of the attention she was getting, and a source says the actress was being “quite flirty – tossing her hair around and doing seductive dance moves with her friends.”
• Kirstie Alley had a pleasant encounter with British chart-topper Adele at Katsuya Hollywood. The singer was kicking back with some friends and enjoying sushi before her Dancing with the Stars performance when Alley dropped by to say hello.
• Grey’s Anatomy‘s Ellen Pompeo and hubby Chris Ivery settled in for a nice dinner at Zuma in Miami. The two started their meal with miso soup, then moved on to black cod, beef skewers, lobster tempura and more, a source says of their sweet meal.
• By JENNIFER GARCIA and LINDA MARX