Caught in the Act!
Plus: Scarlett Johansson and Sean Penn meet up at a party, Jersey Shore guys and more
• When in France shop for lingerie! That’s what Mad Men star Christina Hendricks was doing during her three-day Parisian visit with hubby Geoffrey Arend. After a walking tour of the city, the statuesque actress headed underground to the Les Halles shopping complex, where she stopped by Soleil Sucré by Elisa, a French lingerie store.
• New dad (and Oscar nominee) Javier Bardem celebrating awards season inside the Sunset Tower Hotel at a Black Swan bash. “It was an insane party,” an onlooker says. “Everywhere you looked there was a major movie or music star.” Like who? Well, Scarlett Johansson and Sean Penn were spotted chatting all night and “ignoring everyone else,” the onlooker says, while other guests like Mike Jagger and Reese Witherspoon worked the room.
• Next stop, Italy? Paul "Pauly D" DelVecchio and Vinny Guadagnino took their act to London, where the guys stepped out for dinner at the Ivy, then headed over to Buckingham Palace and Big Ben to snap pictures during their first trip to the U.K. (They later Tweeted the evidence!) The Jersey Shore guys also scoped out the nightlife, heading to tropical-themed Mahiki, a favorite bar of Prince Harry and Prince William, for an official MTV event, where they served up specialty cocktails and chatted with British press.
• When he’s not out for a little exercise, or rehearsing for his SNL hosting stint this weekend, Russell Brand has been spotted dining in the Big Apple. The comedian recently grabbed a steak salad at Madison & Vine with a group of friends, where he chatted about his upcoming hosting duties and wife Katy Perry’s Grammy night plans.
• By REAGAN ALEXANDER DIMI GAIDATZI, JENNIFER GARCIA and PETER MIKELBANK