Caught in the Act!
Plus: Glee's Mark Salling parties in L.A., Tyra Banks and more
• After a stop in London, Christina Aguilera and beau Matt Rutler arrived in Paris and stepped out to Le Crazy Horse, where the two caught the cabaret’s second show. The singer-actress was in town to premiere Burlesque with costars Cher and Kristen Bell, who spent her downtime in Paris sightseeing in Montmartre with two friends. Bell also posed for pictures in front of Moulin Rouge.
• Glee‘s Mark Salling was escorted to a fully-stocked table at Trousdale in L.A., where the actor was celebrating nightlife impresario Brent Bolthouse’s birthday. And Salling didn’t waste any time before becoming the life of the party, alternating between laughing and grabbing cocktails with pals and tearing up the dance floor. Also at the party: Samantha Ronson, who took in the scene from a corner table with fashion designer sister Charlotte.
• Tyra Banks stopped by New York’s Lucky Strike Lanes & Lounge with some friends for a little bowling and snacking. The talk-show host was casually dressed in jeans and a top, and enjoyed some pretzel dippers and chicken bites with her game.
• Gayle King, joining her BFF Oprah Winfrey during the media mogul’s trip Down Under. King was spotted shopping in Sydney, Australia, on posh William Street. She attracted a crowd – and was even asked to autograph some underwear by a lingerie shop assistant, a source tells us.
• By JENNIFER GARCIA, LINDA MARX, PETER MIKELBANK and DAHVI SHIRA