Caught in the Act!
Plus: Britney Spears goes clubbing in Miami, Jessica Simpson and more
• After taking in the Screen Actors Guild Awards, nominee Chris Colfer and his fellow Glee cast – Amber Riley, Naya Rivera, Dianna Agron and more – kept the party going at West Hollywood’s Chateau Marmont where they ran into Lindsay Lohan. After spying them across the patio, Lohan settled at their table, wriggling into a chair where she chatted for a while with Colfer, who was very eager to meet her. But the entire group was giddy, erupting into cheers when Matthew Morrison arrived. Later, he met up with Jennifer Morrison, who had been dining elsewhere on the patio.
• While in Florida for her friend’s wedding, Britney Spears and beau Jason Trawick went clubbing at LIV Nightclub in Miami. Wearing a yellow sundress, the pop star hung out at a VIP table and made sure she stuck around to hear her new single, “Hold It Against Me,” get played.
• Jessica Simpson, dancing around the tables at Katsuya during dinner with her fiancé Eric Johnson and a group of friends. The singer and her pals ordered four bottles of one of the restaurant’s most expensive sakes with their dinner (and more cocktails) behind the curtains in the semi-private Dragon Room.
• New dads Neil Patrick Harris and David Burtka, taking a break from their twins Harper Grace and Gideon Scott for a date night at the opening of Art Los Angeles Contemporary, where the couple eyed the work, then headed out early to return home to their kids.
• Before heading out to the Screen Actors Guild Awards, Angie Harmon and hubby Jason Sehorn jetted off to Puerto Rico for a family vacation at the W Retreat & Spa, Vieques Island. The couple and their kids were spotted playing on the beach and even checking out a concert by Robin Thicke, who performed as part of a new unplugged concert series.
• By JENNIFER GARCIA, MARK GRAY and JESSICA WEDEMEYER