Caught in the Act!
Plus: Lindsay Lohan see stars at the Chateau, Mark Salling and more
• Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan, sharing a romantic weekend while in the Windy City for a friend’s wedding. When the couple wasn’t holed up in the penthouse at the James Hotel, a source says “they had fun celebrating.” Maybe even too much fun – Tatum was spotted carrying a bottle of Advil after the festivities.
• The patio at West Hollywood’s Chateau Marmont was packed with stars – but Lindsay Lohan definitely commanded the most attention as she breezed onto the scene with an ever-expanding entourage. The rehabbed actress took a seat in an oversized chair as she presided over several tables and giggled with several girlfriends, pointing out Sean Penn, who was seated across the patio. The two never spoke, but Lohan did greet Emily Blunt with a hug and, later, chatted up her hubby John Krasinski. Also there: Daniel Craig, who grabbed some beers with friends.
• Glee‘s Mark Salling, alternating between his cell phone and free weights during a workout at a packed L.A. Fitness in Hollywood. “He’d lift then text, lift then text,” an onlooker says of the buff actor, who was working on his shoulders.
• Paris Hilton stepped out to Baby’s Badass Burgers food truck in L.A., where the heiress posed for photos with a lookalike employee. According to an onlooker, Hilton ordered a Cougar burger with black truffles, which is the most expensive dish on the menu.
• By REAGAN ALEXANDER, JENNIFER GARCIA and DAHVI SHIRA