Plus: Kate Bosworth & Alexander Skarsgard's kissy night, and all the latest scoop on star romance
• Catherine Zeta-Jones and a “very healthy” looking Michael Douglas, enjoying dinner and drinks at Marea in N.Y.C. The actress kissed the maitre d’ – then went to the bar, where Douglas ordered a gin, straight up. Soon, they were whisked to a corner booth, where they ate with two other men and were received a visit by the chef. “It seemed like she knew everyone there,” an onlooker says of the actress.
• Kate Bosworth, laughing, smiling and stealing kisses with beau Alexander Skarsgard at a Habitual-hosted dinner celebrating her Nylon cover at Hemingway’s in L.A. “They were very sweet,” a guest says of the couple, who were joined by several other friends and family at the bash.
• After sipping on a frozen drink at Wet Willie’s on South Beach, Khloe Kardashian met up with hubby Lamar Odom and brother Rob for an Italian dinner at DeVito South Beach. The group enjoyed their meals as cameras rolled for the couple’s new E! reality show. “Khloe and Lamar were holding hands and laughing with Rob,” a source says, adding that the three “enjoyed the vibe” upstairs at the restaurant.
• Is model Petra Nemcova getting a head start on her competition for the upcoming season of Dancing with the Stars? The supermodel and fiancé Jamie Bellman were dining at N.Y.C.’s Flex Mussels with Karina Smirnoff and dance partner Dmitry Chaplin, and she was getting tips about what the judges expect. The group skipped the cocktails but enjoyed their meal of mussels.
• By KRISTIN BOEHM, JENNIFER GARCIA, LINDA MARX and MARY S. PARK