Caught in the Act!
Lady Gaga's post-CFDA party, Cheryl Burke and more
• Catherine Zeta-Jones and Michael Douglas headed out for a family dinner at SD26 in N.Y.C. with daughter Carys, 8, son Dylan, 10, – and two family friends. The whole group settled in for the meal, and the kids were very well-behaved, a source says. After the Italian meal, which included a cheese and meat course as well as salads and entrees, Dylan got up to explore the open kitchen and greet the chefs.
• After her revealing night at the CFDA Awards, Lady Gaga was ready to party. The Icon Award winner and close pals headed to the Top of the Standard at New York’s Standard Hotel for a star-studded V magazine fete that drew out revelers like Gerard Butler, Kirsten Dunst and more. Guests sipped Belvedere cocktails named after Gaga songs, and enjoyed a surprise performance by Patti LaBelle, who serenaded the crowd with “Over the Rainbow” as Gaga joined in at the end of the tune.
• Cheryl Burke sipped on a glass of red wine while sharing an animated chat with Hills alum Stephanie Pratt at a fundraising event for Generosity Water in Las Vegas. The Dancing with the Stars pro swayed to the music while snacking on tray passed hors d’oeuvres. Later in the evening, Burke flirted with a handsome, dark-haired partygoer, and the twosome got cozy in a poolside cabana.
• Uma Thurman stepped out for the opening of photographer David LaChapelle‘s latest exhibition at New York’s Lever House. Though she slipped in quietly, once LaChapelle noticed his celebrity pal, he ran over to her, screaming, inciting a flashbulb frenzy as photographers started snapping their picture.
• By LESLEY MESSER, JEFFREY SLONIM, JESSICA WEDEMEYER and SUZANNE ZUCKERMAN