Plus: Mark Wahlberg dines with his former boxing trainer, Anna Faris and more
• Cameron Diaz is embracing her temporary life in Atlanta – starting with the food! In town to film What to Expect When You’re Expecting, the actress enjoyed a southern-themed lunch with her mom on the patio at South City Kitchen. The pair shared fried green tomatoes with goat cheese, as well as fried okra, and also got a surprise visit from costar Chris Rock, who was passing by the restaurant and stopped in to say hello. “The hugged and took pictures with bystanders,” a restaurant source says.
• Mark Wahlberg reunited with Freddie Roach, the boxing trainer who worked with him on The Fighter, for dinner at Ago Restaurant in West Hollywood. The actor started his meal off with pappardelle pasta with duck ragu, followed by Kobe beef with roasted potatoes.
• On the lighter side, Anna Faris and hubby Chris Pratt stopped into Fresh East, a healthy Asian spot, in West Hollywood. The duo ordered Shanghai beef and miso chicken and, an onlooker tells us, “They were laughing and smiling with each other.”
• Miami Heat star Dwayne Wade was in his hometown – Chicago – to check out the Bears’s first pre-game, but he also made time for nightlife. The athlete hit up the Underground, where he and a bunch of friends took over a booth, requested hip-hop tunes from the deejay and drank Belvedere.
• By JENNIFER BRADLEY, JENNIFER GARCIA and LESLEY MESSER