Caught in the Act!
Plus: Hilary Duff's girls' night out, Real Housewives of New York City and more
• Her tour is coming up – but Britney Spears is still spending plenty of family time. The pop star took sons Preston and Jayden to visit the Tommy Hilfiger Prep World Pop Up House store at The Grove in West Hollywood for a day of shopping. Joining them: Spears’s dad, Jamie, and her assistant. Britney spent more than an hour browsing and trying out clothes (including a blue seersucker blazer and high-heeled navy boat shoes) while her boys sat in chairs, laughing and playing games.
• Hilary Duff stepped out for dinner with girlfriends at Cleo inside the Redbury Hotel in L.A. She sipped one cocktail during her girls’ night out, then chatted up fans (and snapped pictures with them) before retrieving her car.
• Talk about a birthday celebration! Glee‘s Kevin McHale was serenaded for his special day (he turned 23) by his castmates Naya Rivera and Jenna Ushkowitz at the Samsung AT&T Spring Fling in N.Y.C. The trio also had a blast with their fans, and sang along to tunes spun by DJ Cobra.
• Real Housewives of New York‘s Ramona Singer and Sonja Morgan partied at Board Room, a new Chicago nightclub, and Singer wasn’t without her beverage of choice: Pinot Grigio! In fact, she brought her own bottle with her to the club, and the two spent their evening dancing on tables.
• Philip Seymour Hoffman stopped into Tiddle E. Winks in Sonoma, Calif., and scooped up some toys. Among his purchases: a wind-up motorcycle, a vintage yo-yo and a harmonica. Says an onlooker: “He couldn’t have been nicer.”
• By RENNIE DYBALL, JENNIFER GARCIA, KIM PEIFFER and JESSICA WEDEMEYER