Caught in the Act!
Plus: Ashley Greene parties in L.A., Janet Jackson and more
• How’s Bradley Cooper dealing with his recent breakup with Renée Zellweger? By reuniting with his wolf pack! The actor grabbed dinner with funny pal – and Hangover costar – Zach Galifianakis at Kittichai during his recent visit to N.Y.C. The guys were joined by a female guest, and an onlooker tells us they looked just like “old friends having a nice, mellow dinner.” Also at the restaurant that night: Tyra Banks, who was also having a subdued meal, which looked like a business dinner, at a further booth.
• On-again couple Ryan Phillippe and Amanda Seyfried, enjoying oysters with a group of friends at new eatery Public Kitchen & Bar inside the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel. “They were enjoying themselves and were cute with one another,” an onlooker says of the two, who were seated at the head of their table of 10 friends.
• Back in L.A. after spending time in the Big Apple with Jared Followill, Ashley Greene stopped into Trousdale Lounge with a group of friends after dining at Boa Steakhouse. Greene mostly hung out with a girlfriend, while the guys in her group acted like bodyguards. Though Ashley wasn’t in full-on party mode – she wasn’t dancing or being silly – she was laughing and chatting with her friends, an onlooker says.
• Glee‘s Dianna Agron took in a set by Raphael Saadiq at a KCRW radio-sponsored show at the Music Box in Hollywood. The actress blended in with concertgoers, going seemingly unnoticed, as she chatted with her guy friends.
• Janet Jackson brought her audience to tears during a recent tour stop at New York’s Radio City Music Hall, as images of her and her late brother Michael flashed across the screen while she sang “Together Again.” Jackson also belted out hits like “Nasty” and “Rhythm Nation” during the show. Meanwhile, boy band Mindless Behavior kicked off the show with hard thumping dance moves.
• By JENNIFER GARCIA, CARLOS GREER and DAHVI SHIRA