Caught in the Act!
Plus: Stacy Keibler visits George Clooney's house, Ashton & Demi and more
• Blake Lively enjoyed some time away from Gossip Girl and the Upper East Side for a burger date with beau Leonardo DiCaprio in L.A. The couple tried to stay under the radar at Umami Burger in Los Feliz, Calif., as they quietly ate. “Blake looked very happy and kept smiling,” an onlooker tells us. DiCaprio appeared to enjoy himself, too. Says the onlooker: “He gently grabbed her hand at one point and he seemed very into Blake.”
• They’re still hanging out! Stacy Keibler dropped by George Clooney’s Studio City, Calif., house for an afternoon visit. The former WWE star didn’t spend the night, though. She headed back to the Four Seasons Hotel in Beverly Hills around 8 p.m.
• Ashton Kutcher celebrated his first day of work on Two and a Half Men with wife Demi Moore and a big group of friends at Trousdale Lounge in L.A. – and the couple looked “happier than ever,” says an onlooker. Kutcher was the life the party, cracking up his friends with jokes, but also snuggling with his wife during the lively night out.
• Also at Trousdale that night: Lauren Conrad, who seemed focused on pal Lauren "Lo" Bosworth and not at all fazed by the presence of ex Kyle Howard. In fact, the two were friendly, though they didn’t appear to flirt or have any physical contact during the night out with friends.
• Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes joined his Rock of Ages costar Russell Brand at Katy Perry’s Los Angeles concert at the Nokia Theatre at LA Live. Russell walked slightly ahead of the couple, who held hands. They all posed for photos with fans lucky enough to spot them.
• By PERNILLA CEDENHEIM, JENNIFER GARCIA and JESSICA WEDEMEYER