Couples Watch: Emily Blunt & John Krasinski's Near Double-Date with Ryan Phillippe & Amanda Seyfried
Plus: Mark Ballas & Pia Toscano grab sushi, and all the latest scoop on star romance
• Emily Blunt and John Krasinski stopped in for dinner at Fig & Olive Melrose Place in L.A. – and the two were in “high spirits,” a source says. They ordered the newly-opened restaurant’s signature dishes, like rosemary lamb chops, and jovially chatted up the general manager. The same night, Ryan Phillippe and Amanda Seyfried shared a PDA and laughter-filled dinner at the eatery.
• They’re still hanging out! Dancing with the Stars‘s Mark Ballas and rumored girlfriend Pia Toscano shared dinner with friends at Sushi Roku in L.A. Afterwards, the duo obliged fans and posted for photos before taking off.
• New parents James Van Der Beek and wife Kimberly stuck together at an event for eco-friendly brand Greenzys, where they bought a Milk & Hunny children’s book. “They looked smitten,” says an onlooker. “They were chatty with everyone at the event, and they couldn’t stop talking about their baby daughter Olivia.”
• Newlyweds Dave Annable and Odette Yustman treated the actress’s mother to a special birthday dinner at Lavo in Las Vegas. They dined on signature favorites – and finished with a sweet dessert.
• Kings of Leon singer Caleb Followill and fiancée Lily Aldridge, sharing a champagne toast in N.Y.C. after premiering his movie, Talihina Sky: The Story of Kings of Leon, at the Tribeca Film Festival. The model was also socializing with the rocker’s mother, brothers and the band’s crew at the Heineken-sponsored bash.
• By JENNIFER GARCIA, CARLOS GREER and DAHVI SHIRA