Caught in the Act!
Plus: Inside Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen's arty party, Carrie Underwood and more
• After catching the French Open with friends, Pippa Middleton continued her fun night out in Paris. First, she dined with pals on rustic country food at Cinq-Mars on the Rue Verneuil. Then, Middleton headed off to the St. Germain strip to party at Le Montana nightclub, which opens after midnight.
• Just call them art appreciators! Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen stepped out at a benefit for the ’80s graffiti documentary Style Wars at New York’s 1920 Bunker Club, where they chatted with guests and watched people break-dancing at the bash, which was deejayed by Adam “Ad-Rock” Horowitz of the Beastie Boys. The starlets were surrounded by artwork – including work by James Franco – all of which was up for auction. As for the event, it was “pretty low-key, but very cool,” a guest tells us.
• Carrie Underwood and fellow former American Idol winner David Cook sat down for a sushi dinner together at Sushi Roku in L.A. The singers were joined by a group of friends and dined on appetizers and an assortment of rolls.
• John Krasinski paid his fourth visit to West Hollywood’s Fig & Olive since it opened recently for a dinner with friends. The group, which did not include his wife Emily Blunt, sampled an array of signature dishes, including various crostini, rosemary lamb chops and desserts like the warm marzipan cake with olive oil gelato.
• By JENNIFER GARCIA, LESLEY MESSER, PETER MIKELBANK and JESSICA WEDEMEYER