Caught in the Act!
Plus: Vanessa Hudgens catches a movie, Audrina Patridge and more
• Alex Rodriguez took a break from spring training with the New York Yankees in Florida for a romantic meal with girlfriend Cameron Diaz at Nobu in South Beach. “They were in and out in an hour,” a source says of the sporty couple. But the source adds: “They were talking and laughing and enjoying the breezy Miami weather.”
• Vanessa Hudgens, chilling out with girlfriends Jena Malone and Rosario Dawson at the Arclight Hollywood. The actress was there for the Ciroc vodka-sponsored premiere of A Girl Walks into a Bar, a film created for online distribution. “She was very laid back,” a source tells us. “[She] seemed happy [and] enjoying the single life.”
• In Palm Beach, Fla., to film her new VH1 reality show, Audrina, Audrina Patridge, enjoyed cocktails at Club 251, then headed over to Echo with a large group, including her brother Mark, for dinner. Earlier in the day, the reality star took a polo lesson with athlete Nic Roldan at the International Polo Club Palm Beach, where her brother served as an umpire.
• Jeremy Renner went incognito to West Hollywood’s Chateau Marmont with a group of male pals, sporting a leather jacket and bowler hat. The group was huddled on the back patio, and Renner was insulated from the crowd, focused only on his friends. According to an onlooker, they looked like they were having intimate conversations – and stuck around chatting past 1 a.m.
• It was a double date night for Avril Lavigne and Kim Kardashian, who partied with their boyfriends Brody Jenner and Kris Humphries at New York nightspot SL. The couples laughed all night as they celebrated Lavigne’s new album, Goodbye Lullaby.
• By JENNIFER GARCIA, CARLOS GREER and LINDA MARX